Weekly Inner Child Dietary Record
After a few requests to work with the Inner Child for dietary improvements and some fun with routine meal plans we decided that the best place to begin was in recording and reviewing our current eating habits and working with the Inner Child to explore more options and develop a more varied experience with nutritional habits and attitudes. Attached is the weekly PDF to begin recording your meals and your thoughts after eating, and for opening up the conversation with your Inner Child about what they like and what they would like more or less of week to week.
You can download the PDF here.
As we start to build an understanding of this relationship and the Inner Child provokes more interest in finding out about nutrition, we shall use your feedback to develop a nutrition workshop with all the information that you and your Inner Child will need to make healthy decisions about what to eat and also a range of recipes for you to try out with your Inner Child.
After each meal
- review how you feel energetically
- detail the contents of the meal
- record any thoughts that arise when you reflect on the meal
At the end of each day
- review your dietary intake
- meditate with your inner child and ask clear questions to guide you in making any changes in the coming day meal decisions
- discuss your experiences with your Practitioner
- you cannot do anything wrong! There are no hard and fast rules. It’s important to enjoy what you are eating and remain enthusiastic for new discoveries with your inner child.
- have fun