Becoming a certified Inner Child Practitioner involves a dedication to a continued connection and building upon the trust relationship with you and your inner child. Checking in on a daily basis, journaling and recording interactions with your inner child is fundamental to the process of your own personal development and supportive connection to your inner child.
Is the Inner Child Practitioner Program for me?
Consult your heart, and inner child!
A profound part of the transformational process the Inner Child Workshop enables is a closer relationship to our intuition and inner landscape. If the workshop resonates with a part of you that can envisage this into a dedicated life practice you wish to pursue for yourself, and share with others, then absolutely this program is for you!
This program is great motivation to keep up the inner child practice, receive ongoing guidance and support during your journey, and provides clear opportunities for expanding your own practice into one you can share with others.
An opportunity to share empowerment and powerful integration tools with others may compliment your already growing self holistic toolkit. Whether you are an existing practitioner, or someone who would like to venture deeper on their personal path, this program is open and available to all who have completed the Inner Child workshop.
What do I commit to when I join the program?
- Bi-weekly check-ins with your Inner Child Mentor to share the open journal and discuss process
- Keeping an online journal recording all interactions with your Inner Child
- A personal dedication to your own path and practice of what becoming an Inner Child Practitioner means for you
- Review with your mentor after 3 months, and then again at 6 months (if required, further extensions are possible too) where you can agree if it feels right to proceed with organising a group workshop to begin training
- Learning and familiarising with the Inner Child Workshop material in readiness for delivering workshops. This includes considerations of group and one-to-one workshop dynamics
- Organising small group workshops in readiness for the practical part of the training program to happen
How long can I expect the Program to last for?
Like with all holistic healing practices, there are no strict timelines with becoming a practitioner; the natural path can take anywhere between 3-6 months for the connection to be nurtured and developed with your inner child. However, this will also depend on personal commitments, circumstances and integrating the practice into your life.
Part of your journey will be to trust; in yourself, intuition and your inner child to what is coming up and how comfortable and confident you are in sharing this practice, firstly with yourself and with others. Once a few instances of natural processing have occurred, an alignment will become apparent that you are ready to share with others, using your experience and intuition as your guide.
When the moment arrives, you will know!
I’m Ready! What are the next steps?
Beginning to study the Inner Child Workshop material will be one of the essential exercises in readiness for becoming a workshop facilitator. Once you are comfortable with the workshop content, exercises, meditations and supporting materials, preparations can begin for delivering your first workshop.
Organising two small groups for an Inner Child Workshop, you will attend as an apprentice, with your mentor present, to observe how the workshop is delivered, and the second workshop will be led by you, with your mentor present, observing the workshop delivery.
Following successful completion of these two workshops, with your mentor present, you will receive a certificate for gaining practitioner experience. From here you begin your journey as a certified Inner Child Practitioner. Congratulations!